Position Vacant: Daycentre Coordinator
The Village Baxter Day Centre (Friendship Club) provides a regular social opportunity for Village residents and those from the Peninsula Community. The Day Centre staff take clients on outings but there is plenty of entertainment at the club. With word games to keep their minds active, craft to keep them creative, ball games to keep their hand and eye coordination in check, gentle gym exercises, entertainment and movies.
We currently seek a highly motivated Day Centre Coordinator to lead our team of dedicated, carers. The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an EN or RN
- Demonstrated practical experience in an aged care environment
- Documentation skills in particular experience with Care Plans
- Knowledge of Government Accreditation regimes
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Training and/or competencies in handling medication
- Valid and unrestricted drivers licence and the ability to drive a 12 seater bus
- A strong desire to help others, the ability to work alone, a commitment to excellence in customer service and the ability to relate well to people of all ages.
Experience in an Aged Care/Lifestyle/Activities environment is essential.
Applications including the names and contact details of 2 referees to:
Kim Male, Community Services Manager,
The Village Baxter,
8 Robinsons Road,
Frankston South. 3199.
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4:30pm on Friday March 29th 2019.
Position Vacant: Housekeeping and Laundry Staff.
Experienced staff are being sought for a variety of positions starting on Monday 25th of March. Apply via email to email@example.com or collect an application form from main administration between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Please provide your course outline, the institution, and placement requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of Interest
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter and the department you are interested in.