The Village Baxter has been operating a Home Care service since 1995 to provide professional care to clients remaining in their own home.
Our services are used by local hospitals as part of the post-acute care programs, Transport Accident Commission, Department of Veterans Affairs, Local Government and Community Aged Care Package programs. Our staff provide a flexible and friendly service to ensure that the needs of the client are achieved. Our Home Care services are available to persons of all ages, from mothers with new born infants through to older persons seeking support.
Services We Offer:
Meals at Home
- Including special diets and other meals by arrangement.
- Including home cleaning, washing, ironing, etc.
- Including assistance with medication, application of surgical dressings, etc.
Personal Care Services
- Including assistance with showering and dressing, etc.
Shopping and Transport
- Including grocery shopping and appointments.
- Including minor home repairs, painting, etc.
Grounds and Gardening
- Including lawn mowing, weeding, pruning, etc.